Home Forums For Sale Brunswick table in Chicago

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fupersly 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

fupersly
    Participant
    • Total posts: 51

This thing is WAY too expensive, but maybe one of you Chicago-ans can talk him down to something approaching reasonable?

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/for/5137683414.html

Looks freshly posted, too!

Mark Robbins
    Participant
    • Total posts: 42

Maybe we’re spoiled, that table seems to have no brown by the goal so maybe it is worth $1250. Brunswicks are getting rarer….

fupersly
    Participant
    • Total posts: 51

Well, I think it’s worth more than $1250 in terms of its historical value, but not so much in terms of its actual market value. For reference, I paid $200 for my brass rail Brunswick (which was, admittedly, a bit of a steal) and then $100 for a parts table, but now I’m talking to another person who is giving one away that’s in working condition, so I suppose it’s more “in the eye of the beholder” kind of thing at this point. As much as I’d like to own the table in that listing, I couldn’t justify spending more on that than I spent on my Hot Flash, but maybe someone else would draw a different line and go for it. Either way, it should belong to someone in our sphere since we are likely to appreciate it far more than most anyone else – although I did meet one person at the California Extreme show who had an affinity for Brunswick tables and knew how awesome they were. 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.